Sunday, September 4, 2011

Tea Party & Back to School Mini-Sessions were a blast!

I had a great time a few Saturdays ago with some very sweet friends. I love my "job" so much!  I get to meet amazing people & do something I love that still allows me to be a stay-at-home mom to my kiddos! 

Thank you ladies so much for taking part... I hope that y'all are loving your portraits!

Riley & Josie... such a sweet relationship growing here

Laura & Josie- beautiful little ladies

Perfectly poised

one of my favorite at the Back 2 School set

Handsome Will 

Just for fun - had to capture Wyatt at play

Look at what we found at the creek...

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!  Keep an eye out here or on my Facebook page for announcements about upcoming mini-sessions for the Fall/Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment