Monday, September 19, 2011

I Heart Faces "Touch of Sun" entry

I think this has to be one of my favorite captures ever.  I love the innocence of Wyatt sitting on the bridge.  I love the sun kiss over his shoulder.  I love that he appears to be in deep thought.... I wonder what caught his eye.  Don't you just want to go sit down beside him & strike up a conversation?  I could stare at this picture all day.

I hope that you'll take the time to visit I Heart Faces and browse this week's other entries.  There is a ton of talent over there!






4 comments:

  1. Clara, the sun flare is SOOC. The sun was camera left (his right shoulder) just about to go down behind the hill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous photo! I love how he's deep in little boy thoughts, kickin' his foot and admiring his cool shoes :)

    ReplyDelete