Thursday, September 8, 2011


     I can't believe little Carter will be one year old soon!  Time flies way too fast, especially when you watch babies grow! 

     I first met little Carter when he was just a few weeks old,  last October.  His entire family had a session at Rock Castle in Hendersonville as a Christmas gift for his grandparents.  I graduated from High School with his Mommy's sister.  That is one thing that I am so thankful for with this job... getting to see some sweet friends from my past & reconnect with them. 

This was at our first meeting.  Carter's there... you can just see the hint of him in the blanket.

Such a handsome fellow at 3 months old, already winning over the ladies with that sly little grin.  


This was one of my favorites from Carter's six month session.  It looks like he is conducting the sunset.  

Some of my favorites from Carter's nine month session.  I am such a sucker for baby feet!

I can't wait to see you soon little buddy!  And your momma, too!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment