Monday, September 12, 2011

"Back to School" I Heart Faces weekly photo challenge

It is "Back to School" Challenge Week over at I Heart Faces.  I Heart Faces is a wonderful resource for any level photographer.  I have learned so much from participating in the forum over there.  If you haven't visited I Heart Faces site, you need to!  While you are there, be sure to visit some of the other blogs & leave some love about their entries!!!

Since I just hosted Back to School Mini-Sessions last month, I knew I would have the perfect shot to enter!


9 comments:

  1. Love the old desk and what a Cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the old desk! Oh I want one like that!! Such a cute shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE DESK! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great desk, and the pile of books are a great element.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Using antique desks in shots is always awesome...nice image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the desk! Going to have to look for one of those:) Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The smile on his face is just adorable. Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorableness!

    I have a new photo blog hop starting Mondays... love to have you!

    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2011/09/capturing-beauty.html

    Traci

    ReplyDelete