Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"In the Orchard" I Heart Faces Weekly Challenge Entry



I have to admit that I jumped for joy when I read the theme for this week's challenge.  I have wanted to take my son & daughter to a nearby orchard for several weeks now and it just so happened that yesterday was THE perfect day to do it... weather wise, family timing wise, etc. etc.  It had been a while since we had a family outing and of course, I have to take my camera!  I'm so glad I did, cause this is one of the shots I got of my son...  I Heart his Face!  Here's my "In the Orchard" entry.  Enjoy!  P.S.  Visit the I Heart Faces weekly challenge here: http://www.iheartfaces.com/2010/10/week-42-in-the-orchard-photo-challenge/  You'll find lots of talent & AMAZING photos here!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful capture! I am so jealous of those of you who get to actually visit an orchard! Oh the colors...We don't get those in Florida. ;(

    ReplyDelete