Tuesday, July 20, 2010

First Engagement Session





























Many thanks to Tara & Aaron for letting me take their engagement pictures! You guys were so much fun to be around & I've learned so much from taking and editing your pictures... I really appreciate your confidence in me! I hope that you'll enjoy these for years to come!!! Your love for each other is reflected in your eyes and the way you look at and talk with each other. I feel so privileged to have helped you guys document this special time in your lives!

3 comments:

  1. Aww Amy! I love this! So happy for you and your new site!! You're going to do great things and help so many cherish their special moments in life! You're so incredibly talented! Thanks for all of the excitement you showed Aaron and I while taking our pictures! Even though you're family, we definitely felt so comfortable while taking these photos (especially Aaron! He doesn't like PDA, and boy he didn't mind kissing me in these pictures in front of you, so that says something right there!) Thanks again, and I will cherish these sweet pictures as they represent in a way our beginning. Thanks for being apart of that!
    Love you!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tara! You made me tear up! Thank you so much for the sweet comments. I love ya girl! You and Aaron are good people (as they say in the country) and I am blessed to be part of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy,

    I was not able to find your email address, but I wanted to let you know that you were the Sassy Designs giveaway winner on my blog!

    I will need for you to contact me by Friday (Sept 24th) to claim your prize. If I don't hear from you I will unfortunately have to draw another name to be the winner.

    Hope to hear from you soon!

    -Angie

    ReplyDelete