Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Emma's 1st Photo Shoot - on location at Bowen Plantation Home

I've got a photo shoot Friday for some very important peeps in my life, my sweet Anna Beth & Tyler. I wanted to do a pre-shoot-so I took my little ones to the location to be stand-ins for me! I just love how the practice shots turned out & I can't wait to photograph Tyler & Anna Beth~ they have captivating eyes, dimples that won't quit & the sweetest dispositions anyone could ask for! I am anticipating a great time Friday!!! I'm so excited I can't stand it! Sweet Feet

Manskers Station

Chasing Shadows


Investigations



Oh My, Her eyes





3 comments:

  1. So glad you are blogging!! I have linked to your blog from my own...hope that's ok! :) - Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! I can't wait to see more. I've been to Mansker's Station and the Bowen house. It is an awesome location for a photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're looking forward to the results as well! Thank you for taking the time to do this...

    ReplyDelete